Whether you are struggling with one section or all three sections of the SAT test, I can help you increase your score.
Catering to your specific needs, my one-on-one system helps you to build confidence, learn secret strategies, predict question types, and increase your pace. Hundreds of students have utilized my methods over the past ten years to improve their scores. I can help sharpen your strengths, hone skills, and overcome your weaknesses so that you can conquer the SAT test. We cover everything from sample SAT questions, practice tests, how to prepare for an upcoming SAT test, and strategies to increase your scores.
I have helped students from all backgrounds and skill levels and I am confident that I can do the same for you.
How my SAT Tutoring Typically Works:
- I meet in-person, video conference (via Skype), or on the phone with parents and student to discuss the student’s background, planning, and goals for the SAT test and college.
- We discuss what upcoming SAT dates might be best for the student to prepare for and select one or more test dates.
- We then choose a time to meet each week to work on test taking strategies, review homework assignments, and focus on any areas that I feel will best help each individual student.
- My system focuses on each student’s needs but will always include homework to be completed by the student before each appointment. This allows us to spend our time together working through any difficult problems and concepts and focusing on strategies that have been proven to increase students’ scores when taking the SAT.
Recommended Reading / Textbooks
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2nd edition – This is the best text on the market as it is written by the same people that created and administer the SAT. The book uses actual tests and practice exams. While it has not been updated in a while, it is still the best book on the market.
My fees are $150 an hour for my private tutoring services.
Contact me today to learn more about how I help students prepare for the SAT.